• To increase longevity and assure a surface preparation clean of all rust and mill scale, each tank is thoroughly shot blasted before painting.
• After priming and applying a finish coat 3 mills thick, all tanks are cured under heat lamps to produce a protective coating that is not only attractive but so durable it will last for many years.
• Other features include extra heavy legs with anchoring holes that will not collapse under severe snow loads or if accidentally dropped.
• Forged steel lifting eyes that do not bend during moving or setting tanks.
• All tank fillings are neatly tucked under a well vented protective dome.
• Openings in addition to the standard.
• Vapor Return Valve.
• Internal Valves, Excess Flow Valves and other fittings as requested.
• Stainless Steel Legs.
• Filler Valve.
• Service Valve.
• Fixed Liquid Level Bleeder Valve.
• Relief Valve.
• Float Gauge.
• Top Mounted Emergency Liquid Withdrawal.
• Plugged Bottom Liquid Outlet on 325 gallon tanks and larger.